- The FM Redhawks: An Independent Tradition - Read More → . . . . .
- Shop the Lake - Read More → . . . . .
- Minimalistic Charm - Read More → . . . . .
- Retiring in Style - Read More → . . . . .
- Paul Richard, President of Sanford Medical Center Fargo - Read More → . . . . .
- The Cake - Read More → . . . . .
- The Jewelry - Read More → . . . . .
- The Music - Read More → . . . . .
- Startup Community Spotlight: Create The Community You Want To Be A Part Of ￼￼ - Read More → . . . . .
- Biggest Loser: Fargo Edition - Read More → . . . . .
Chow down at Beef Steak: This new restaurant is going to bring some of the best steaks to Fargo-Moorhead. Opening sometime in June this is sure to be the newest installment in downtown Fargo’s renovation of awesomeness.
[612 1st Ave. N. Fargo]
Event Type 2:
A national-level, juried competition at the Hjemkomst Center to promote the interest, display and education in watermedia.
June 16 (Monday) - July 26 (Saturday)
202 1st Ave N, Moorhead, MN 56560
The Red River Watercolor Society
Choose a 25-, 50- or 100-mile route through the Fargo/Moorhead area, and help support people living with multiple sclerosis. Use discount code bike2014 for $10 off the registration fee.
(Saturday) 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Gooseberry Mound Park
100 22nd Ave. S, Moorhead, MN 56560
National MS Society
A native from Detroit who now lives in Minneapolis, Keri Noble is a piano-driven singer/songwriter whose passion and penchant for living life on her own terms radiates in her music.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm
101 Broadway N, Fargo