- The FM Redhawks: An Independent Tradition - Read More → . . . . .
- Shop the Lake - Read More → . . . . .
- Minimalistic Charm - Read More → . . . . .
- Retiring in Style - Read More → . . . . .
- Paul Richard, President of Sanford Medical Center Fargo - Read More → . . . . .
- The Cake - Read More → . . . . .
- The Jewelry - Read More → . . . . .
- The Music - Read More → . . . . .
- Startup Community Spotlight: Create The Community You Want To Be A Part Of ￼￼ - Read More → . . . . .
- Biggest Loser: Fargo Edition - Read More → . . . . .
1. What are your nicknames?
There are actually two Kelseys so everyone calls me Kelso.
2. What are your favorites at Hooters?
I love the 1/2 pound of steamed shrimp and a strawberry ice tea!
3. What kind of girl are you?
I would consider myself a guy’s kind of girl. I love sports and if you are a Steelers fan then you will definitely be on my good side!
4. What are some things we might not know about Hooters?
On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays we wear black uniforms and if you see a white name tag it means that Hooters girl is under 21.
5. You’re Miss Hooters of North Dakota?
Yeah, I was just presented the crown last month at the pageant hosted at the Big Boy’s Toys Expo at the Fargodome.
6. What do you get to do with that?
I get to represent Hooters of North Dakota at the Miss International Hooters Pageant in Hollywood, Florida! I’m going to Hollywood!…Florida?…[laughs].
Event Type 2:
A national-level, juried competition at the Hjemkomst Center to promote the interest, display and education in watermedia.
June 16 (Monday) - July 26 (Saturday)
202 1st Ave N, Moorhead, MN 56560
The Red River Watercolor Society
Bringing people together to share TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) experiences through video and live speakers to spark deep discussion and connection in a small groups.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
314 Broadway, Fargo