- United Way's 35 Under 35 - Read More → . . . . .
- D Mills And The Thrills - Read More → . . . . .
- Kevin Nealon at The Fargo Theatre - Read More → . . . . .
- Make a Wish - Read More → . . . . .
- 26 Tips for 26 Miles - Read More → . . . . .
- Jake Owen - Read More → . . . . .
- Mad Men Inspired Photo Shoot by J. Alan Paul Photography - Read More → . . . . .
- Q and A with HGTV’s David Sheinkopf host of “Design on a Dime” - Read More → . . . . .
- Empty Nest: Shotwell Commons Townhome - Read More → . . . . .
- Spring Parade of Homes - Read More → . . . . .
Trip to long island Ground Round: You have to see the sizes of these long islands to believe them. They’re huge! Even better, they’re only $2.85 all day long on Wednesdays and only $1.85 from 9 – 10 p.m.
[2902 13th Ave. S., Fargo]
Event Type 2:
30 - 19sun
Cosmic Colors: An Adventure along the Spectrum(All Day) MSUM Planetarium
1 - 20tue
Rotary Rose Sale(All Day) Fargo, ND
HAIR THE MUSICAL7:30 pm 1800 N University Drive, Fargo
The rock musical that sparked a revolution and ignited a generation is back! All the original hits and new songs rediscovered from the original production – [...]
The rock musical that sparked a revolution and ignited a generation is back! All the original hits and new songs rediscovered from the original production – all played live by The Tribe, lending the show raw energy and immediacy. This new production returns to its rebellious and provocative roots! Although initially performed in 1967, the universal themes of individuality, experimentation and acceptance in the face of oppression are just as resonant today. Updated for 2014 by the original creator Jim Rado, experience HAIR like you have never seen before! HAIR depicts the birth of a cultural movement in the turbulent 60′s that changed America forever. Follow The Tribe, a diverse group of free-spirited, politically active hippies who live a bohemian life and passionately preach a lifestyle of pacifism and free-love in a conservative society riddled with intolerance, brutality and the looming draft of the Vietnam War. “It’s bold, brash, youthful and defiant – a great fun night out!”, enthuses producer David Galpern.
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm
1800 N University Drive, Fargo