Entertainment has a new destination in Fargo-Moorhead. After two and a half months of construction the Windbreak is finally open for a fun night out. Take a look inside with FM Spotlight and check out the totally revitalized Windbreak. You’ll love it, trust us.
3150 39th St. S, Fargo – www.thewindbreak.com
– The expanded, 500 square foot dance floor allows you to really shake what your mama gave ya. Plus, there are live bands every Thursday, Friday and Saturday so there are plenty of reasons to swing down to the Windbreak.
– There is something for both the guys and girls. Thursday and Sunday are Ladies night. Ladies receive free wells and taps from 9 p.m. to midnight. There is no cover on Thursdays for ladies and a $5 cover on Sundays. Ladies, get down there for the free drinks. Guys, get down there for the ladies.
– With blackjack, pig wheel or pulltabs there’s plenty of chances to win big. Just remember, if you hit the jackpot, the next round is on you.
– Ladies, you’re going to love the completely remodeled and stylized, tile bathrooms. The Windbreak, put a lot of time into creating a bar bathroom that, fortunately, doesn’t feel like a bar bathroom.
– The Windbreak aims to please. Their new rec room has pool tables, dart boards and plenty of seating for some good times with your friends. Get your mugshot with the “Touch Tune’s” photo booth (sent directly to your cell phone or e-mail) to remind you the next day what you weren’t supposed to be doing.